Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

    there is something magical about buying a new cd from an artist you really like, putting the cd in the cd player, pushing play and taking the jacket out and reading the liner notes, lyrics and whatever else in in there.

    I'm sure that is being lost on a lot of people now a days with downloading but still it is magical.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

    I miss Tapes.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    I miss Tapes.
    8 track tapes?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

    I'll take unlimited FREE music over any feeling of the sort.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know I'm old but buying CD's is still great.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    8 track tapes?

    HaHa Hell I aint that old. I have listened to quite a bit of music on a 8 track tho. Never in a vehicle.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •